P&G, the company behind some of the biggest names in the industry including Max Factor, Olay, Clairol, Pantene, Sebastian and Sassoon, are hosting a live online event, where you can put questions to their team of beauty brand ambassadors.
When is it?
6pm Tuesday 7th December
Who'll be there?
- H&S - Peter Lux - Creative Beauty Director for H&S
- Max Factor & Caroline Barnes - Award Winning Make-up Artist
- Olay & Kathy Rogerson, P&G Technical Expert
- Pantene Pro V & Kathy Rogerson, P&G Technical Expert
- Clairol & Kathy Rogerson, P&G Technical Expert
- Silvikrin & Michael Douglas - Wellaflex Silvikrin Creative Director
- Braun & Nicola Joss
- Gillette Venus & Nicola Joss
- Oral B & Dr. James Russell - TV Dentist & Oral B Ambassador
- Sebastian Professional & Carly Roberts - Lead Creative Colourist from Marc Antoni & Dom Capel - Creative Stylist for Sebastian Professional
- Wella Professionals Colour & Cristal Ludqvist - Creative Colour Director at HOB Salons
- Wella Professionals Care & Style & Desmond Murray - Atherton Cox and Wella Care & Style UK ambassador
- Sassoon Professional & Bruce Masefield - UK Creative Director for Sassoon Professional
- Just go to this link http://www.pgbeauty-live.com/
- Add in your e-mail address
- Create a password
To Desmond Murry of Wella Professionals Care & Style: "Can damaged hair ever be repaired, or does the damage have to grow out?"
To Kathy Rogerson, of Olay: "Why did Olay change its name from Ulay?" (sorry, but product name changes bug me, I'd like to know how brands justify them).
And finally I'll ask Dr James Russell: "Do you believe they'll ever be a home tooth whitening product that can match a professional dentist treatment?"
So there is it, a simple way to get your questions answered by some of the big brand insiders.
* This is a sponsored post for P&G via Handpicked Media.