3 April 2009

Banish cellulite with Karin Herzog


I've written about the wonders of Karin Herxog products before, and I'm going to keep on about them until everyone sits up and takes notice!

There are thousands of beauty articles out there telling you that it's impossible to get rid of cellulite, in fact, I've written a number of them myself. But when I discovered Karin Herzog's Dynamic Duo that all changed. You CAN get rid of cellulite, and you don't have to sweat in the gym, starve yourself, drink gallons of water, or go under the knife to do it.

Last summer I tested the Herzog Dynamic Duo, a combination of two creams - Silhouette a 4% oxygen cream, and Tonus B12. It had, quite frankly, astonishing results. Within three weeks my thighs and bum were smooth enough to be proud of on the beach! Obviously my beauty regime became lazy over the winter, but I've started using the creams again and can already see the results.

Julie Cichocki, the MD of Karin Herzog, tells me that there's a further development in the Dynamic Duo for this summer, Tone and Tan. A tanning element has been added to Tonus B12, so now you can add a gradual tan as you tone up your thighs and bum ready for the summer.

Tone & Tan is released on April 6th, but you can pre-order yours right now from the Karin Herzog website.

Check back next week for more info on how the Dynamic Duo works, plus some before and after pics (but not of my bum).

No comments: