17 November 2008

Get celebrity hair with Tara Smith


Celebrity hairstylist Tara Smith recently launched her natural and organic hair products, and the celebs just can't get enough of them. My personal favourite is the Base Coat Serum, which tames my hair and keeps it super soft. And it's nice to know I'm in A-list company!

“Tried the products today and I loved the smell, the feel, the texture, the simplicity etc. ”
Demi Moore

“Tara Smith's Base Coat Serum I love! It works really well with my curly hair and makes it feel lovely and soft.”
Anna Friel

“Keeping my afro hair tame is no mean feat but luckily Tara's serum does it for me!”
June Sarpong

"Tara Smith's Base Coat Serum is my must have hair product"
Natalie Imbruglia

"Tara Smith Base Coat Serum is my must-have styling product"
Neve Campbell

The Tara Smith range is available in Tesco.

No comments: