15 November 2008

Cindy Crawford, can you believe she's 42?


She was one of the world's most famous super-model's, and a new photo shoot for French Vogue's December issue shows she still looks incredible. Before we all bow our heads in shame and contemplate our own ageing faces, just remember, at 42 looking stunning isn't impossible, it just takes more time, effort, and money.

Thankfully Cindy is an honest kind of girl, and unlike many celebs, she’s never tried to pull the wool over our eyes with irritating comments like 'I don’t exercise I just run about after the kids' or 'I haven’t had Botox, I just drink lots of water'. In an interview with Gala magazine back in 2006 Cindy commented "I'm not going to lie to myself: past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin but, in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen."

We know Botox won't give us your killer body Cindy, but we love you for your honest skin care advice!

No comments: