10 February 2011

Miracle product: Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil


I'm not moaning (well just a little), but my life can be a bit stressful.

Like most women my age I juggle. I run my own business, have a young child, do voluntary work, plus I'm in charge of all the usual house/life admin. So it's not surprising that sometimes I find it hard to relax.

There's nothing like a deep, relaxing bath to help you wind down, but since discovering Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil, I'm desperate for more bath time. 

A glorious blend of sandalwood, vetivert and camomile, just one capful in a bath seems to have magical properties. You lie back and inhale the fantastic smell....and you can actually feel the stress leaving your body!

Apparently this stuff was first created in 1986, so that means I've been missing out on feeling this good for 25 years!

It's not cheap at £37 for 55ml, but just one capful is all you need, is each bath only costs £1.85. And seriously, I usually need heavily medicating to get this relaxed. For a truly indulgent bath, drink a glass of red while you're in there.

Available online or from stockists UK wide.

No comments: