10 October 2010

The best mascara ever?


There's one make-up product I buy again, and again, and again, and that's Bobbi Brown's No Smudge mascara.

Now this doesn't mean I don't flirt with other brands, I'm a make-up junkie so it's only natural that sometimes I'm led astray. But even if I'm initially impressed with another mascara, I always return to No Smudge.

Sometimes I think I might need a bit more volume, a bit more length or a bit more glamour, but essentially what I need is a mascara that stays put ALL day long, that is TOTALLY waterproof (No Smudge has stayed put during a funeral, now that's staying power), doesn't smudge AT ALL, makes my eye lashes look glossy, healthy and full and doesn't irritate my eyes.

No Smudge does all these things fantastcially well, so maybe one day I'll stop flriting with other brands and just accept that this is the best mascara ever.

Bobbi Brown No Smudge waterproof mascara, available in black at £17.50.

No comments: